The FEDeRATED project runs from 2019-2023, executing 4 interconnected Activities.
- Vision (2019)
- Elaboration on the concept of the federative network of platforms,
- Identifying the envisaged opportunities for the public and private sector
- Determine the core operating framework
- Master Plan (2019-2023) – to be developed in two phases - relating to
- The minimum data set based on which the design principles of federative network of platforms architecture can be fulfilled.
- The organisational and functional requirements and technical specifications for building a federated network of platforms.
- Testing: Pilots and Living Labs (2019-2023) relating to:
- Development of components and functionalities
- Innovation environments to validate solutions and meeting particular objectives of a Living Lab, i.e. Registration of stakeholders; Access Points for interoperability between IT back office systems; Federative platforms (and services) for B2G and B2B data sharing; Cross-sector (road, rail, etc.) data (re-use).
- Consultation (2019-2023)
- A platform for all stakeholders, i.e. to exchange knowledge, experience and interest and to connect to projects, including other CEF project e.g. FENIX project.
- Incorporating business approaches and solutions into the framework being elaborated in the FEDeRATED Master Plan (2020 and 2023 beyond) on a EU-wide, national and possibly international level.
- Hits: 5040