Digital transformation and smart land for the Alpine Macro-Region’New event
March 02, 2021 10:00
March 02, 2021 15:00
10.45 – 12.00 – 1ST SESSION
Dedicated to the illustration of policy ideas, strategies, trends and available financial instruments.
- 10 min - Opening remarks à Speakers: European Commission + French Presidency + Lombardy .
- 20 min - The European Union in the Digital Age à overview of the EC Strategy and perspectives (Speaker: European Commission - DG Connect.
- 20 min - The opportunities for EUSALP approach to digitalisation: orientations and challenges (FR Presidency)
- 20 min Which projects for supporting the digital transformation in the Alpine Macro-region? (Lombardy as ALPGOV leader or current relevant projects, e.g. smart villages?).
12.00 – 13.00 – Lunch break
13.00 – 14.30 – 2ND SESSION
How can policy concretely help stakeholders? An expert per pillar will explain what is being done in the field, providing information/knowledge on four complementary scenarios that can concretely help enterprises.
- 10 min – 1st pillar à The role of EDIH (European Digital Innovation Hubs) in strengthening the Digital Transformation within EUSALP
- 10 min – 2nd pillar à Smart villages and Territorial planning of Mobility and Energy: Data Platform Architecture and Digitalization Roadmap
Bas Broosma: (Chief Innovation Officer at Change, VP EMEA at the Cities Today Institute; Professor of Practice at Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University)
- 10 min – 3rd pillar à The value of digital healthcare and how it can make healthcare more efficient and effective for the Local Communities of Alpine Space Area
Cosentino/Mr. Pillon (TBC) Scientific Association for Digital Health ASSD
- 10 min – 4th pillar à Social innovation and integration of remote areas
Florence Catanese EURIDITE project
- 10 min – 5th pillar à DTLF and Freight Transport and Logistics in the Alpine Space: federating the platforms to improve efficiency for consumer benefit and EU policies
Roeland van Bockel policy coordinator Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Watermanagement, coordinator of the EU CEF FEDeRATED project
- 15 min à Q&A & Final remarks