FEDeRATED is an EU CEF project and consists of 15 partners located in 6 EU Member States.
The partners are:
- 51Biz Luxembourg
- Codognotto Italia S.p.A.
- Grimaldi Euromed
- Terminal San Giorgio
- Consorzio ZAILOG
- Ministry of Infrastructure and Watermanagement. including 6 bodies: Dutch Customs, Rijkswaterstaat, Rijksdienst Wegvervoer, Cargonaut, Portbase, Connekt.
- Ministry for Transport, Mobility & Urban Agenda,
- Puertos del Estado,
- Administrador de Infraestructuras Ferroviarias (ADIF)
- Swedish Transport Administration
- Swedish Maritime Administration
The project is open to observer organisations that would like to contribute and join efforts to realize a sustainable data sharing. The German Ministry of Transport and Digital infrastructure participates as an observer in the FEDeRATED projects.
Within the context of testing data sharing opportunities on their feasibility business and public authorities are invited to participate in a multitude of national and cross-bordering pilots and living labs.
- Hits: 2203